Monday, July 11, 2011
About the First Class In Effective Use of Technology
The first class proved to be very interesting. I really came out of the class feeling like I will use what I'll learn in the future. I have never been in a class with only five people, but I think a small amount of people is just as exciting as 20. As an educator, I know that technology skills in the classroom will be very useful. I learned that technology in the classroom can be looked at in various ways. I even learned something new about copyright laws and how it pertains to education. Overall, I thought the first class was a good start and look forward to the rest of the semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to know that you learned some new information during the first class session. My hope is that all of the course projects and activities will be useful and relevant for you. We will cover a number of ways that both teachers and students can use technology in education.
ReplyDelete